One of the biggest festivals in the country is the Thimphu Tshechu. This festival is held in the capital city for three days. The Tshechu is witnessed by thousands of people, both local and tourists. The actual Tshechu is preceded by days and nights of prayer and rituals to invoke the gods. Mask dances like the Guru Tshengye (Eight Manifestations of Guru Rinpoche), Shaw Shachi (Dance of the Stags) and many more are performed.
What We Include
- Bhutan Tourist Tariff Royalty & Visa fees.
- Private excursions and transfers in superior air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking trekking guide/tour leader.
- Cook and camp hand who will take care of camp chores and provide wholesome meals.
- Services of horsemen who will look after the yaks & ponies that transport luggage and camp gear.
- Experienced driver.
- Accommodation in carefully selected, highest standard TCB approved hotels & guesthouses.
- Entrance fees and permits.
- Airfares in and out of Bhutan including taxes.
- Personal expenses such as bars, beverages, laundry, telephone and tips.
- Medical / Travel Insurance.